Our webinar will help you understand exactly what a shift in political landscape will mean, both financially and from an administrative perspective and give you practical steps to assess the impact on your school.
Our VAT experts will cover the following topics:
- Can the VAT legislation be changed, or is this policy merely a threat?
- What adding VAT to fees would mean, in practical terms:
- VAT registration
- Partial exemption
- Making Tax Digital
- Implications of a policy change partway through the school year
- Measuring the impact on your school:
- How much of a VAT charge be passed on to parents/carers?
- VAT recovery on costs
- Potential windfall on historic capital expenditure
- VAT savings/mitigation strategies
- What you need to think about now
And answer your questions, both sent to us before the event, and those submitted live.
To RSVP to our online event, please reach out to your main VAT Consultant, fill in the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to support you and can guide you through this period of uncertainty. If you have any immediate concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via our Free VAT Helpline on 01732 868266.