Wednesday March 6th 2024 at 10am
To support our clients and contacts through what could be a challenging period, BBVAT are hosting a webinar to discuss the upcoming changes, and what all NHS bodies will need to do to comply.
Our NHS VAT experts will:
- Comment on the technical background to the SoP and what HMRC aim to achieve with their clarification;
- Highlight what you will need to do in order to comply with the rules;
- Assist you to understand whether your existing processes are fit for purpose, or need to be changed;
- Set out practical issues we envisage, and how these may be overcome;
- Answer your questions, both sent to us before the event, and those submitted live.
To RSVP to our online event, please fill in the form below, call 01732 868266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any immediate concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to support you and provide clarity on any aspect of the recent NHS SoP from HMRC.
We look forward to providing you with valuable insights and guidance on this matter.