We shall work with our clients to maximise their VAT & Financial savings without jeopardising either their Compliance or integrity, whilst providing knowledge transfer to break the cycle of ‘error – correct – error’.
- Wherever possible use modern technologies and processes to enhance accountability and client data security whilst minimising client inconvenience
- To create audit reporting that deliver improved readability and transparency
- Comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and to satisfy any other applicable requirements
- To provide unique solutions to our clients’ needs through pro-activity and planning and a detailed knowledge of the VAT legislation
- Set, monitor and periodically review objectives focused on continually improving our quality performance – with said performances aim being to enhance client satisfaction
- Communicate this policy along with relevant objectives and targets to our staff
- Ensure that this policy is periodically reviewed and made available to the public